[This version is an English translation of the original document and is for information purpose only. In case of discrepancies, the Portuguese version will prevail.]
QSP – Consultoria de Marketing, Lda, with the legal identification 506 901 920, with headquarters at Avenida da Boavista, nº 1167, 4º andar, sala 4.5 - 4100-130 Porto, phone number +(351) 226 108 552 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, is the Organizer of QSP SUMMIT.
Purchasing tickets for QSP SUMMIT implies acceptance of the following conditions:
1. The Organization reserves the right to change or modify the program, caused by a speaker cancellation. QSP SUMMIT will replace the speaker within the theme addressed and with the quality that he has already used to;
2. The content of the presentation is the exclusive responsibility of the speakers;
3. The Private Opening Ceremony is reserved for guests only.
EVENT ACCESS AND CIRCULATION
1. To access the event área, all QSP SUMMIT participants must check-in:
2. In order to check-in, all participants must present themselves with the confirmation email printed or digital and an identification document (Citizen Card, Passport, Driving License, among others);
3. Check-in is only possible by the ticket holder;
4. The bracelet and badge provided at check-in are personal and non-transferable. They must be kept for the two days of the event. In case of loss or poor conservation of these elements, access will not be renewed and entry to the event will not be authorized;
5. The bracelet and badge must always be visible and ready for verification by the Organization.
1. Each ticket is indivisible and valid for the two days of the event;
2. The number of entries is limited to the capacity of the Main Stage.
RETURNS | EXCEPTIONAL NOTE QSP SUMMIT 2021
Due to the current international pandemic emergency situation, declared by the World Health Organization, which consequently required the declaration of the national State of Emergency by the Portuguese Government, QSP – Consultoria de Marketing, Lda was forced to reschedule the 14th edition of the QSP SUMMIT for 2021.
Following these, the exceptional terms and conditions of tickets for the 14th edition of the event are as follows:
1. All tickets purchased for QSP SUMMIT 2020 are automatically valid for the upcoming 2021 date;
2. In case of no-show, tickets are transferable, free of charge. In this case, it is necessary to timely inform QSP;
3. The ticket price can be credited for purchase in future editions;
4. Cancellation requests will be accepted until 15 days before the event;
5. Return is possible 30 days after the event, with the maximum term until December 2021.
1. All images and intellectual property rights are reserved. Any filming, recording or reproduction within the premises is prohibited unless expressly authorized by the Organization;
2. The ticket holder recognizes that he can appear in the images captured in the event area by different media for later dissemination of information. In this sense, it authorizes this use, which will be the responsibility of each media. Images can appear on the internet, and their dissemination cannot be controlled.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
QSP SUMMIT reserves the right to cancel or modify any of the previous paragraphs, including the program.