A digi-cultural trend analyst, future innovation expert, author, professional speaker, and founder; Lauren deLisa Coleman is an expert at deciphering and forecasting power trends and public sentiment within the intersection of popular culture & emerging tech of AI, VR and Blockchain and the impact of such on business and governance. She helps brands and politicos create messaging that better resonates with today’s tech-savvy, pop culture millennials consumer by providing innovative communication strategies, forecast & analysis on cultural trends, attitudes and behavior as it all intersects with emerging tech usage.
An innovator and thought-leader she has provided digi-culture intelligence and strategy to notables from Snoop Dogg to Microsoft execs to public policy leaders through her agency Lnkagency.com. She is a contracted contributor at Forbes, the number one business magazine worldwide.
Innovative Communication Strategies to Pop Culture Consumer
• How to leverage fragmentation
• The importance of the right video content
• How to work with "ambassadors" and others to ensure a native approach
• Where AI, Blockchain, Digital Currency will come into play
• How to generate compelling content marketing strategies